Jentner’s own Matthew Jentner, Director of Wealth Management, recently received the 30 for the Future award from the Greater Akron Chamber. This award honors young professionals whose stellar contributions impact their industries and the Greater Akron Region.
Each year, the Greater Akron Chamber asks its members and our community to nominate outstanding young professionals in our region; then an independent Advisory Council selects the award recipients based on the finalists’ professional and community accomplishments, team-building, leadership, and creativity in overcoming obstacles.
We are incredibly proud of Matt for his contributions to the community, to our company and to our clients. Aside from all he does for Jentner, he gives much of his time to local organizations:
- Board of Directors and Finance Committee for Humility of Mary Housing, Inc.
- Executive Advisory Board Member and Personnel Committee Chairperson for the Mercy Economic Development International Corporation
- Talent/Workforce Development Taskforce Leader for the Akron Chamber’s Small Business Council
- Member of Cascade Capital’s Loan Committee
- Volunteer for Blast Glioblastoma
Check out this short video of Matt as he shares some of the best business advice he’s received.